Re: LF: Can I match 2 frequencies with one loading coil?

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Can I match 2 frequencies with one loading coil?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 06:53:18 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=qb2fkZJT7iYkq4pZQGXFwHsbWmUpZZg3DVWcTJdBo6w=; b=YGwpjDL897Ph3pti+3+3WvmwKroItoW5N3UOKbjsKrNue/SvG7gG2Uj/0TfbRi6+o/ 00wDi8NJftklKxtcONb/aPN/jl1jYyFyppp076+INbTMSlUW68FmWiNrh6DWC6YKBxeC wpp5eqHDttiNIgra2RlnIKw3RFXUKVCmkxW+OBA/9GMM7tf8bfcrn78UVNOKq6oYwh8C izkoHRjMb4VOK11B9l7LC7PcpHPQBPG/j0crKFKYT0imk/rGprE9jnTiBCRqHAQCfhSd yV+o+r3VZKixPYRugIvg+c1qYWP0WdyC2PiYTEufblKIB2VEGmGAPsBqT1aBDYt8RgdS 1zmw==
Sender: [email protected]
Mal ...

Did you not read the requirement properly?

It was for RECEIVE only.  So loss is of no consequence
AND
he wants to listen on two receivers simultaneously, so switching is not an option.