Re: LF: SAQ transmission

To: Clemens Paul <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ transmission
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 10:34:00 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=H2GI/H7B/ZzzJJpAn6TRSQQnaYJYS7yZ+yzjMKiPdQk=; b=K6AoHtrzwQoKDk9Wo4uDCsyHW86X6bPrY5AHZAcFmna6RmSg3+6N6Q4inWx8QlZHIR FmGJyuMlUaEnMMR2gxhnwMle/ZnfWWzw4dksbtKkK0sf6gcj+COd9b3+5kNUUfaluVAt Nm27S11cAvBxy7Tt2jnD60umuOvK0DgWXS7VVnSeKoOTO5UB/jxo5VMAaCx4msLiEWv0 +XerMdXLbIPfNH4AGX9EnrYYQl/DM+Y6Mk3avwS6ZSrktN/MoVn/imKeGUXuMPlJa7I7 QdH8/eJWgO7RmkntlZnMcLODe1vHNXmes5qNFsSm8lDtWbZFYd5yjkE8UrEQWBDUWMsg vIQg==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Clemens,
  Thanks Clemens, looks a lovely bit of kit, I am hoping for a big job
to  be  paid  for  soon,  and  might  treat myself to a new toy, I was
looking  at  some  of their other gear, and it makes the "Pocket" look
cheap :) Appreciate the info and the link, thanks as always!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]