Re: LF: W1VD amp help - MY FINAL POST

To: ik1hgi Qrss Qrpp <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: W1VD amp help - MY FINAL POST
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 19:32:18 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HktOjOmsPMmx+vHeLyA1HK3TNhwPJgLsc5RtD4qAjQg=; b=KG4LtgZwXQohvQ6PazXMfDJMvUVxJQ8Xgq31uSJajQmaftbgsf8imW7AMbbYRM1euP 1Z8evap0wp+ljyAZblLVoJNMmWKg/ZVtHAiucTsKz7p9a/zGcgaBOULQriD401WiXFWR LESFeLw8xqn3omxqVc15W71cnZiMl+L8xfXjszLEtxleZBEEGVYPRsDGNa1P4DwIuMIP BAkLlhGeWzPJgD9naZMf5Fyc608kRFrOdZXSjaOqFwJeW3v3FnM2rtnjKeSjZeObe+xj fVbgpgGZ7m5WpyCVp0fCZRod0rpsTtC6P4cKkZ89hvgY/w1jhZPlWdWYM7gDM4r5zMPK 34hw==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Antonio,

Paul is using the same amplifier that I am and the details and schematic can be
found on the web site of its designer, W1VD

http://www.w1vd.com/137-500-KWTX.html    1 kW amplifier

http://www.w1vd.com/LPF.html   1kW plus LPF network

Google Translate did this to translate into Italian, as I do not speak
It I have no idea if it's a good or bad translation, but it may help
 :)  :

Paul sta usando lo stesso amplificatore che io sono e i dettagli e gli schemi
possono essere trovati sul sito web del suo designer, W1VD

http://www.w1vd.com/137-500-KWTX.html Amplificatore da 1 kW

http://www.w1vd.com/LPF.html 1kW più rete LPF

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]