Re: LF: Antenna change over relay testing question

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Antenna change over relay testing question
From: Riccardo Zoli <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:50:47 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Hnvas2IZShgaRhrilMqx2LWLeSCvok3X7COeWEun6Pw=; b=bK6bu92UJhvlSRFJ1ATZYdIQb9YR2EyCxLOtwWgzUiJpRYMwjZxhOKjVyzQ+b75ltP TL4SJEBvlUtDUt+3iryYpRld4g6tIRkjo/RO1BIm55iqqbOPehAHxYSaYIjp5c+KN2+k JTCrFlOxVgMnRW+IXyzbMY8R12BM3pxteO9bGJTw7bKjYUi/dewBO77Q/tcEESAgOED1 ljBzAbf4E54cK3L4M5mHgH7/OImXZhySKfV6w1N/+DNCExM3c6TFE1sxEsVcxgNCyPNU Ws4I1jvcFJ/7YJ84jb+IC8jN4LzurBA6U5gIOki8FS276AowmaL7YULLUp5VHQnh+dBi OQBA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Chris,

Considering that you're handling a lot of power, all you need is a simple relay sequencer.
Take a look here:

A 150-200ms delay step seems adequate.
Obviously, K1 is your Russian relay and K2 is your "safety relay". As Paul said, you can also add a pair of 1N4148 connected in anti-parallel on RX input.

All the best

73 de Riccardo IW4DXW