Re: VLF: EbNaut message attempt DL > VK7

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: EbNaut message attempt DL > VK7
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 18:28:37 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1523204921; bh=3hbTGduNEQ6qJC+voRF/3C4qg+yv+OITda7k4qOTVLY=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=P1OjiYDK/OpbMrPGL0cxC0E2O9//egHfPM2/IdMNASIsUvqdZqi/0koPBJ6pnaX9Y 1aIEQ9dSMvKS98XzTesEcBmZPJ+l/yPUuw15yvuima2IoQQvqGDtiSLP7lnuXnxDf+ lpAhzBS3h/0biznssblNYk0e8OmqJQkwDa60tV8G6ohAIMKKQD0KZsrGNCkNTqUf2t D2dtSH1jsNF+A8OrGCc2hOE1UQ2ioIouD0idPeLmmUTvVc1SYYtSO3bSFhR/RjS3/T ijxxiJocIjckw6vwsg0Jrz8xDSOiTTKFuuqrC7g6MMLTKK+Ba8FCbsxtQWdItTIs3p WglfPg1ixh8Sw==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Luis,

In the stack, the timestamp is that of the latest transmission, here 15:37:52.210... The message starts 19:20 UTC at the same day.
What do you get now?
And BTW the frequency offset must be 0, not 17470.1 Hz because it is a iq-file already centered to 17470.1 Hz, as shown in the decoder.

73, Stefan