Re: LF: Spectrum Lab question

To: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Spectrum Lab question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 14:16:33 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ubH17gk277FAWxXKnIRvZUk90VFdSs7gBKoJdPp5xZk=; b=ERy0aVRwrBj+W/GTZ3o4bLJkV3xSlSGWjkWOdWXaKHhLWfnES9SU86na23L9K99IES NOduoQYO4y+ZKX4ZM4XVSX9iMKDf/jclxVxnPYqVDS3b398VhadO38ZF4LDOJrWtB4Pv oW6GjyTMvpmhCmDwX1To4OW7EDkl9JiTD0tTtk7o0c838iMmhP65qtbIkOKgZedN68s3 on6NgS6CI73BNbwgL52nwAw5ouDloY4NNpOZnP2K96VLhi3Tk24a/CzazRwG9J8f/TbS YbWHEu7xPf+wUWxXbxWtYhO5wgCQxkhhW5Hf3nC6c4AOvUB1znOOSjA8232UJhs1SRL9 fjVA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Wolf,

Thank  you  and  thanks to others who have replied. Next week I should
have  a bit of free time to spare, so I will try and get to grips with
this  remarkable  software!   Once (if...) I have grasped the basics I
want to lock my sound card frequency and try this Ebnaut lark  on LF.

In other words, I am afraid I'll be back to ask more questions :)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]