Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: K3RWR LF EbNaut
From: Rob Renoud <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 20:41:42 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Markus and LF EbNaut,

Wow!  Thanks for your reports and I’m very happy to see early success of EbNaut trials across the Atlantic on 2200m.

Gary, K3SIW, reported successful decodes at 21.94 dB, 9.8 dB and 12.61 dB.

Jay, W1VD, reported a successful decodes with the best at 28.28 dB.

Paul, N1BUG, reported my carrier was “very strong” at his QTH.

I’m running the same message tonight at 1W EIRP.

Thanks to all for the reports & 73,
Rob - K3RWR