LF: RE: Re: MF path to Reunion still alive

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: MF path to Reunion still alive
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:23:03 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan

Unfortunately I can not keep transmitting every night and go QRT when strong winds or rain are forecast. So, it becomes an intermitent activity

This week I have been just transmitting for two nights. And will be QRT again tonight for two more nights L

Night from march 21 to 22 did NOT produced any TA spots and NO spots at Reunion

Night from march  22 to 23 was better, unique spot from Pascal and three from Paul N1BUG, as explained

Don’t know if there is a way to retrieve long therm WSPR data and export it to Excel for example, for further analysis

Anyone knows how ?

73 de Luis

EA5DOM