Re: LF: Idea for tuned inductor

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Idea for tuned inductor
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:33:23 +0000
Cc: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uqmUx5X31VoPk5KRzFdMAk8cikDmpRPU6F6dAWLm4no=; b=fSPayovqdT/zEkT3+xjHzIIdrI3tU6MOoogsRWhSW5pzl6t7TIAECez5uz9vG0dIhh 2IiPP/9cImq6WCe9ZgtYIYnt+5/oLnb1yJk/OdkSBSKWUB+ytOk6boQu1OjI9xG3OZYQ 0yYtNPNOAsqvlQ1TTln59qlTC3+xk5FpSOkw0eL0vkN++FBlueauDxHa4Ry/rQC0EgW4 Z2J49Cjht3xlX0xQeKhxMMNMpWun6/VEVRTo8cwKGq5ubaWe113dr1WQeg61WHLEuYEa eRM/q6zcUNcr0GSR4fwPvyWjgORdAhE1JvlhcyFQXMNnOrrrtemf5wDLUcbz2VuWGv8l Jljg==
Sender: [email protected]
That should read:

Inductance = uo * A / g * N^2
where uo is mag permeability of free space, 4E-7 * pi,    A is the core area and g the adjustable gap  (SI units) and N the number of turns

'jnt