AW: VLF: Today 8269.975 Hz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: VLF: Today 8269.975 Hz
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 00:10:38 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
yes, Paul, ist me. Sri, I should have announced the transmitting.

Im testing the new coils. The old coils have been on fire.
what I did with them I do now with the new coils but under stronger control:
bumping as much power into them as possible, i.e. until the wires get vy hot.

The test will wil be continued.

Vy 73
Uwe/dj8wx

-----Original-Nachricht-----