Re: LF: EbNaut for Dummies (again)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut for Dummies (again)
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 19:31:45 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1521397910; bh=e9WxH1zKP0QsV8z07DIr44XtCByzo1+XCccIBDQu7lQ=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=ZNOe8eHgZw2uB1Tyv5Myf0YUMWPDsGs+3BBLemPFg53XNKhItV4d9IyBnZvqfnnjB bA7C0rl/WmcOrfrpEp6rmftVfczYmN6HTXmgNM5/AuFCBAsuIfg2Iu+NVRR+mLVp7w 8ckV92B1jf7nVGmNHQ1QJO9c47O/KAjc6aOLayXWUzoGxNNeJRAl3SAc6Riy1mThU3 aBNreFQ32D1oOuZeaXJZpSBKtZxvhm+aK9nI2Fn83CvdpLaz3v58MgpvdFO7EW78Vm RpNWDW4hcyFWUm1arj8RP4NUjzv/zmvyw5AmxmgGhqYnRCU4aty3huqEmSaXScdZUH IzJJU63TsrVPA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,

A good idea, very basic.