Re: LF: Raspberry Pi for radio

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Raspberry Pi for radio
From: "Stan, W1LE" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 10:42:27 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Paul, I appreciate your effort in writing this tutorial .

Progress is slow here. Rpi is on hand, 3A mains PS is in hand, 2 channel AudioInjector has been due in for awhile. The better GPS will be on order soon.

Have you tried the ASUS Tinker SBC ? Does it have promise ?

Particularly frustrating is the availability of the OCTO sound card. Last time I ordered one on Ebay, the vendor cancelled the order on me....

Stan, W1LE on Cape Cod  FN41sr