Re: LF: WSPR-15 on 136 KHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR-15 on 136 KHz
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 03:52:40 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Interesting. I didn't know about that. I suppose we need to develop our own tools from within the LF community as we are too small to attract attention from without.

I'm trying Windows 7 compatibility mode with WSPR-X. It has been running about 10 hours so far and decoding K3RWR every time.

The rain has stopped so today I can look at my antenna coil and maybe start transmitting again if the coil is OK. I will start on WSPR-2 again but might switch to WSPR-15.

73,
Paul N1BUG