LF: MF: Best night ever

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: MF: Best night ever
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 07:16:08 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Wow! This was my best ever night on 630m.

On WSPR I heard 34 stations including IW4DXW which I believe is my first time hearing Italy. I was heard by 123 stations including SM2DJK, SP5XSB, OK2BVG, 9A3KB. I believe it was my first time being heard in each of those countries. I was heard on four continents (EU, AF, NA, SA).

On JT9 I completed QSOs with ZF1EJ (initial, DXCC #5), KC4SIT, WB4JWM, N4WLO (initial, state #17), G3KEV, OR7T (initial, DXCC #6). The QSO with Rik, OR7T took some time but I believe he is still using 800mW EIRP and I am very happy about the QSO. Thanks Rik for staying with it until we finished.

I plan to be active again tonight, probably from 2200 to 0100 UTC, then beginning again around 0430 UTC. If conditions look good and there is interest, it is possible for me to be QRV between those hours. As always I can be found on ON4KST chat.

Thank you all for the great fun and excitement !

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf