Re: VLF: DF6NM on 5170.0025 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DF6NM on 5170.0025 Hz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 14:20:23 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1518441651; bh=e0gEiwSrhBpWnkUzGGs0pw1aF0l8m9XTB7Rz0afMeHc=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=aAi7u2EriYgEdmaLTJ9Si0GnF/lxl2Py2/ByArxebRLNB0SljwHGZE039hVjM/XUI 3YvZhC/mc8T+GxbMP58ArOkQMb+1aKJfnRHi8NDPJhDBYP/A9zaTQT7CvR3VQTmAjp gA3bcSNIp4+ZARgHGVPP64/K1OnEPW2pA8tfSMZyuwexfOwJNa7Wgf5ExWraecxBso lMmHHIH4iB7RN87zKlZAxee3ZWljosqxEW8woaJM8nschvVXbC0mP9oxBLjOL6vBSy 7xrj0WDphJQm5DIoMKlsFfzuFKZbpfY02FXAdecSufDj7src5C/cX/eihskKHPwT1e drQZhxg1aTX7Q==
Sender: [email protected]