Re: VLF: 1.6 Hz from Kiruna?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: 1.6 Hz from Kiruna?
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 20:40:57 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1518295259; bh=88ZHgpDp2ORNPPK1K9jflk651fHUhnca8/Vl7yChdK0=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=MOC9tFiPqOU6Gd4dkbcAgDsaeytyNdc8qMX89R190ohLQ7ugRXQoNfZ5XZEeGofbV6dOLhKsDHagKecBamBeHGuhwQ8+sQCZ+SS/lhmSPhypoPxOcbsLYr7G7QFVWrCQcyRSt0Ra7oIPVojRq2/56pIe32tZgJFyMdfesv4WDRwAJi+TST97SxKU6HDJDYU6TkGqnlizy36kly0DJK7bOsvOwDAmxT48LPKznE/oXmlXe38f7iWHZ7TNnG9nq4MHzyCmeOs9/eLnCsZdSySLF/bl0ZpCxVHV4nv3kzdawSy0lKiRKHbw1j55c9aBY+iIXpb8lsn//T7RCAPgEUhwqA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Clemens, I don't understand that sort of stuff, and I just judge the antenna on its 'on air' receive and transmit performance. It sounds
like 'Marconi' technology type of 'logic', and I'm very doubtful it applies to the VLF Tesla antenna technology.
It's essential when doing 'Tesla', everything Marconi appears irrelevant, and best 'forgotten'. This causes technical disputes, and so it's
best to wait and see how it performs on Long Waves as a transmitting antenna.
Another interesting thing noticed after ELF transmissions (at 1.6 Hz), are very long delayed echoes that last for extremely long periods. The signals also get 'distorted', and the timings are also changed by the ELF propagation. Local 'mixing' with mains hums also occurs at the receiver locale, creating 'spurious' by products. This is all so different to any other type of radio. These strange 'effects' occur below 5 Hz, but the 'sprogs' spread up to 200 Hz.
These strange propagation effects may not occur at 'normal' frequencies, so that's one reason to investigate the Tesla method on ordinary VLF and Long Wave (LF).
I realise this will be 'weird' to most, and it's something that was 'forgotten' over 100 years ago, when Tesla's work was 'written out of history'. The Tesla stuff found on the web is missing much vital information, and without that, it is incomplete and does not work. I am referring to Tesla's power by wireless system, which is a VLF one.
With very kind regards, David.