Re: LF: Testing Audioinjector Octo with RPi3

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Testing Audioinjector Octo with RPi3
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 20:56:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul

I might need a bit of advice from Wolf or someone on how to
use the rawtcp: mode of Spectrum Lab to pull signal from it.

<<

It's the same compressed Ogg/Vorbis format with or without timestamps, compatible with the audio streams and your VLFRX-tools. No HTTP overhead, etc. I can provide the C source (based on socket services) if that helps.

I added the mode with the intention of running it on a "deeply embedded system" (microcontroller development board with a Cortex-M) but something must have gotten in the way. Possibly it was the growing popularity of the Raspberry PI !

Cheers,
  Wolf .