Re: LF: DECCA AMP

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DECCA AMP
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:25:00 +0000
Cc: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5K0G/kkLR52IrinEL2QRcofwKNT+apRYE2gARbUGsgY=; b=mm1uiAnCrft5MJ5Vbo1fAGWSCafO5ARjAs9neWhozQ52VkImTFSjZK9JLMhZERhlck vaZF7Oxq2Dc5bdl4SMCdRlVa8iMiWN8UFkAQvYpr5aziHckKMRcTOUP+R2xGYoKVE8or RAw7Q4eaOMKI2Vpt4mUYQYNv7pTnJJ+Uvki4ZvQPoAIQRLu7rDymVLgpPsNO8r/HIO2+ V5oT58+S1TyJDM5wEYbfNgTHjk+yTAcIlQsUIvQkAPLJpALkzOZ/wbrROKSwILh6Ye4x fos30bsu3rwZuxnVZJlVqcP+kP4Rw6LGLouzoK0GgHoX9Sg0bulhDMi14VrEfgc9mpF7 Ldhg==
Sender: [email protected]
My 700 Watt design could probably  be increased to over 1kW now with more modern components.  Take a look at http://www.g4jnt.com/137tx.pdf

Andy  G4JNT