Re: LF: MF: EU<>NA tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MF: EU<>NA tonight
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 09:49:32 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul
Yes decodes in both directions but unfortunately no QSO. Another time maybe tonight If you saw me on your waterfall then QRSS would have worked ie QRSS 10 or less, possibly QRSS 3
Surprised other NA stns who decoded me did not call in or try.
Sometimes when a signal is strong there can be more than one decode by other stations close by, often their RX is the problem and not the TX station I have noticed this around EU also and one station receiving a strong plus dB signal gets two decodes whereas another receiving the same strength signal only gets the strong signal decode, this would indicate that there are RX problems at some locations. If the TX signal is clean on the main frequency I would be inclined not to worry even if there is a second decode at -27dB say 100hz up from the main signal at +15 dB
73 and tnx for your efforts on MF
de mal/g3kev/io94sh/Scarborough

-----Original Message----- From: N1BUG