Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF630M BAND (EU<>NA)

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF630M BAND (EU<>NA)
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 15:43:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul
Will be active tonight 2300-0200 utc approx JT9 for a possible QSO with you and other NA stns also anyone else that would like to call in. The other night some USA stns active on WSPR were strong enough for QRSS or JT9 QSO'S around 22 dB or less
Maybe FR5DH would like to try JT9 or QRSS 10 for a QSO
Tnx your input on the subject

de mal./g3kev/io94sh/Scarborough England

-----Original Message----- From: N1BUG