LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF630M BAND (EU<>NA)

To: [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] MF630M BAND (EU<>NA)
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 10:19:11 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
On 02/06/2018 08:53 AM, [email protected] [rsgb_lf_group] wrote:
Maybe tonight ! Join in for the fun. It would be better if more ops had a bash and give up WSPR for a couple of nights and try JT9 for a change
or even QRSS.

I agree ! I am trying to get more ops on both sides of the pond to leave WSPR and try a QSO mode !

I will be there tonight on JT9. At minimum I will CQ for two hours, 2300-0100z, odd/second period. I may go longer as I learned a lesson last night by missing Mal's 0132z CQ !

Whatever info I hear about EU ops planning to be QRV I will pass along to others on this side who are not subscribed here.

JT9 works down to about -27, so any time you see stations on WSPR with better reports than that, you should be able to copy them on JT9. 2E0ILY and I have confirmed this on LF.

I have installed QRSS 4.08 and verified that it works with my keying interface. I am not quite ready to try a QSO with it but one night later in the week I will try QRSS.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf