Re: LF: VLF6 (audio stream) temporarily off

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF6 (audio stream) temporarily off
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 10:36:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

Indeed - but for an existing design, the through-hole parts are favoured (just flip the JFET around if the pinout is Gate-Source-Drain instead of Drain-Source-Gate as for J310 vs BF245). In the meantime, one of my last J310's has been salvaged from a 70 cm RX preamp, and installed in VLF6. Hope it will pick up something below 1 kHz from you one fine day ;-)

73,
  Wolf .