RE: VLF: 300 mA on 4470 Hz, 67 km band

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: VLF: 300 mA on 4470 Hz, 67 km band
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 13:05:31 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1516385141; bh=jb4iodSAduZKelBq8UPpmCVZEZUYYZQ1iOzvuFUXSvQ=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=L4thxYxrElhkXlPWZ1jWqLjskBHcg3CLG4ijHjD/z1oauPQHwWFh7Yz6NeN+ETmC0 mTsDr5nMb9rC4Y1C5w7PcwXqJJxlml0O6GfUdBubnnGpusSyPuSLrdkR+Z0wwtBAsD Kidb0kzSJJWPVxVCozmVRqL2J2YtrdVmx+RHS1ebZ25+a/7X0b4J5QPOEf5MdscIUd mphkPeCwPoFtVLcwtCSNIq9dTlzUcM21zNGEjPoGxzCxHBk/qAbpB8pvxwUfHiCF2j XIc9TkH2/5816oj4ogT3uKnHov/OMH3f+iCpGQst+86WQ0nWCB6PdQsjkQ2ZaFvk2j c2SaBaX222YEw==
Sender: [email protected]
FFT -> excise hum lines -> IFFT,  before blanking?

Jim AA5BW