Re: LF: W4DEX EbNaut in CT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: W4DEX EbNaut in CT
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 18:01:56 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=J6AK8deqQvItfxJGMPz5nlXdjHgcqhdaXPhGa10VjaM=; b=g93nyfrINtBi04g6KUNQkOKtuh LNpxfAyBE/1wcQM5JULH8DJW7vEDOJv007nWfa70aUgiSmJvwm2yHkKTsoHs9K5Pz4LikzVUt47RZ G+Q1zdDsH1oc7DUxJEMhCLCfJkqXvO00K1TIVo6BZCulguf3D92d/cznMFcOr6FHLxkk=;