Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: VLF NA Ebnaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: VLF NA Ebnaut
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 13:27:17 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alex,

Amazing receptions!  My congrats to Paul, Wolf and others and many
thanks to Markus and Stefan for their help and the RX station operators.

Last night's message will be repeated tonight. The new message
will be sent later for you and anyone else who is interested in
stacking receptions.

73 & GL
Joe VO1NA