Re: LF: EbNaut test at 8270.00332 from JN64bw

To: LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut test at 8270.00332 from JN64bw
From: Riccardo Zoli <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 21:55:05 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=NIKwyB0tKAUWjwsfgvgAHcKzO3ogtyQh/c9Y0ol29hg=; b=Sx7ClyvNjhBp9A2Zpg2Qayr0ZVWJkI/hBQvNBpms31ghrlUDp+Bdg1Hb1mma1Bk3Fk zMeN7oBr+A1q/6yg6KjhnHQqumvHC9MEr7m3BYmXESOqzvdqy/QYPlHeUGYp66fFBSjM Zf860ZX2wAtVFuZlPxfdu4c06+O1Juoplo6PM9uyeXHSK5oiIN3u7qdLUojJjGusxjTb pjuputDmj1/oTjhOxuGRvvXZ7FG8/WHorxhlDMXQvs4RDUzLr8zQLU4c5KyfSEN2Wq4g U2eUqeVkQkMBdiQkHjaXnq+ZqvjPgF0jJmTbYK6MPQAe2WbTcnnMpRVogTT9C5W8Kmq9 WszA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Paul, Stefan, Jacek, VLF

I'm on air with continuous carrier at the same QRG until 21:30 UTC, then:

f = 8270.00332 Hz
Start time: 21:30:00 UTC
Symbol period: 30 s
Characters: 3 (repeated)
CRC bits: 24
Coding 16K21A
Duration: 8h,16min
Antenna current: 390 mA

Thanks Paul for your explanation.
It's all true! I thought it was so hard to do. But it wasn't! :-)
In my view, VLF are probably the most wonderful experience in my ham activity.

73 de Riccardo IW4DXW