Re: LF: Encouragement

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Encouragement
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 12:56:18 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JX7AprPToNe5xcXI9hLjYMKHW2GkrYuA6W7wVZcqXbs=; b=Xrz8JX7esodPa9Zl5tFH0iZSMMQobKKOem+BEyqamT6zQ9pft3VXfTXSJFjUyWiVjm vZ27Rc2+0Fsbyzw+LudUTZTytQdDHqWiR8UI5Pib70OxStmCemMk6Cbatkmpq+4w/KRD 2KxAB5ZQYt1+oQ1ROJxEQsvLKwghRbrQaSbaa1Fr505NdKSyGPckMtXITXSC1u1y7NRH GxvUhWyU6OYeAVDNouLC8JiAVCjGhmHzZE/U02mGsNI0C0xu/KeNsG9QXU3b0aP1asYl Gsj872JL7ttm3WjikrlZrvGExIdwkXJRzUzE8jEdxD4+5yJ1mFyO4AwznSNFTaTla09+ JDKw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Martin,

You managed to spot me last night at -28dB S/N - thank you.

No changes here since I started using the coax to the 2m big-wheel as my antenna this autumn. Interestingly, last night more people spotted me than I spotted others on 630m WSPR. This probably confirms that my RX system is deaf and my noise floor is causing me to miss weaker signals. Best DX (on TX) was again Norway.

I hope I can get a better antenna up next season.

73s
Roger G3XBM