Re: LF: MF WSPR RX

To: rsgb lf group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MF WSPR RX
From: STEVE MCDONALD <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 15:41:05 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: rsgb lf group <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=shaw.ca; s=s20150330; t=1507412466; bh=zH32dw8CIwc0q+E8hmGYf0uoGCqphDhYatllYLnu8CE=; h=Date:From:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=CLZrR6iQIaQm8R/bSYzN2MMvQrYI4vSJA2CFayrCKMslvDz79ZFDcJEtdQEXGF9Gi DI29xw5znznJ7UArlPUtRWua948flH0xflCOHbiCRr6anEqbgtW8JqX+H2rqn4eKIk 7wVcSSRl/tKPzflYpw+2VF5NASDHjU+3byO19SZJ98HYIwSQYML0uVn4YCQftK6vX6 vWB2Qo8bkaPSQGDTkvosDZgA1rrYSSNw6BF2bPl71cLHnm/iaS5c62GkAhT5cIDYvG mvW+UYD73dOaMUoLvj9QUoijbbm1apn5XXNofVoX0oRsridkTZ8ghfi2RZqjpgHodX cVtuf6WXj04OQ==