Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: Effective antenna height?

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: Effective antenna height?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 15:32:01 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1506177124; bh=b9OLMbNSpAvPSjzQvTSeCtsBCif22J2IWWzQP9QD6dI=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Reply-to:In-reply-to:References; b=ld1f3lclxMgkh+xZGPgmdDRijOb1mqYtD3CZ8uG1yP+FB9QnNRj7VHfFdZmDTW1Gv +NGSIeK3lJG74wlNVFSV4uGTek97vUabObEXJgRK7CTrm7QIuQdKYnjhVcITwAyWv1 5Du3NTVzfbZ4A3kZwNzqvPXknEHemcbRNlntQaHVFqwt1jy6uqbJ4EtCROrDLVuMqk yo995xLDxbt0d/mzYIq8Xj5qSMx3L+UQWNEuT8bzR1+iyOossJYcuefLETDLbK8Oaq Wc7iVh71Ags6vLZVzBWKnePA11sdqon76DrYC9PJ7SbDlb/O+y+p9jPoH2qW1BdNAb BNRgtJjfnjv3A==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to Andy (your pages included the important reference to Watts'
VLF Radio Engineering) and to Dave for the pages from Watts. I now
see how useful it was for Peter Dodd to digest the original data into
simple figures for a typical amateur station. I will add this
reference to the next edition of LF Today (if I am asked to do one!)
and to the LF chapter of the Radio Communication Handbook.

Mike, G3XDV