Re: LF: Effective antenna height?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Effective antenna height?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 11:37:30 +0100
Cc: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OSf3eJpDzJUy9XhM1uNhDGE0ZHmCOdPFwBidi34cRes=; b=vdhKxcoc7ZKlFzxW3eLrx/4a/OwNbx8UPVYI+BK+GTDq0Y0wLCItzWFxEIB0ybCGEt deht5xuD07NA+rC226KXf0VzLQN49gmkeg6OWpK8ngMYyysK5pFswiEPfPkLzuNUu0DE nMgQ8zJHzSJrDbCtsJtxleYLgZru7lailVZKxrVMyQEfV2PhbRLJDyEFhV6wyrMHUlKh d46LliJgfvx8ZwqjRWfp++0NXqp6fI8v60JVp/HCowa2G5kGHt3viRk87TqTWcNCuCES CcnWqT+th5gBtn4bGXMBD3ccGBHHuYiaHA+XcgTnlc0TsW5mIUKCxvhgj1Oj/NYcvTyG n3fg==
Sender: [email protected]
I have the very book in front of me.  The LF Source Book

There is a littel bit of justification for those values, but not much.   They seem to be experimental
Photo of the two pages covering LF Verticals can be found here

Andy  G4JNT