LF: G4HUP aerial current meter

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: G4HUP aerial current meter
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 18:13:19 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
As a few of you may know Dave Powis G4HUP a long time provider of interesting kits marketed a calibrated antenna current meter using a clip on ferrite sensor.

Sadly Dave died suddenly in April and it has fallen to some of his mates and ex-collegues to liquidate the remaining stock. You may find technical details on Dave's Web site which is still live though not accepting orders. see http://huprf.com/huprf/rf-current-meter/

The remaining stock is limited and when it's gone, it's gone

If you are interested in obtaining one of these please contact me personally (start a new message dont use the Reply button) at [email protected] for details

   PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ON THE LIST/FORUM
                               I WILL NOT REPLY

Alan
G3NYK