Aw: LF: TDF on 162 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Aw: LF: TDF on 162 kHz
From: Dennis <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 07:04:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017 um 02:22 Uhr
> Von: "Warren Ziegler" <[email protected]>
> An: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
> Betreff: LF: TDF on 162 kHz
>
> Hello the list,
>     Can anyone inform me about the bandwidth and any artifacts from
> the TDF time signal from Allouis?

Hi Warren!

Here in Germany there is plenty of ionospheric cross modulation on the 162khz
carrier. I'd rather suggest to go slightly above the longwave radio spectrum.
Ashgabat 179khz is audible in Berlin at least in winter nights. Another
suggestion: Danmarks radio Kalundborg seems to be "alone" on 243khz and
transmits in timeslots only.

Greetings!