Re: LF: Octo-soundcard for the Raspi, EMC

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Octo-soundcard for the Raspi, EMC
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 15:20:52 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

interesting! I suspect that the microwave noise may be due to the digital data on the unshielded multipin connector. At high frequencies, those pins with the PCB on top might form an array of little top-loaded monopole antennas. As soon as I receive my board, I'll try to hook it up and look with a spectrum analyser.

Best 73,
Markus