R: Re: R: RE: LF: RE: Transformer questions.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: R: Re: R: RE: LF: RE: Transformer questions.
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 13:04:41 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
;)
we had too a short but heavy thunderstorm in the night, but now it's
again warming up .. uff
the weather is not the only thing warming... while the coil of the
low pass filter are running fresh, the tank coil of the PA, although
the 2,5 mm² wire is getting warm (not like the dummy load) so I'm
wounding a new coil with 1mm dia litz wire (the same of LPF) just to
understand if it is the wire...
OK for the single coil with vario: it should be placed just at the end
(or starting.. ) of the vertical wire. the matching/separator xfmr can
be placed between the  coil and the coax line to the shack. You can do
with just one xfmr.
Marco, IK1HSS