Re: VLF: This weekend...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: This weekend...
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 12:46:19 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks very much Paul for attempting to decode the DL0AO data! Good to know that the signal was "only" a couple of dB short: Bernd and Tom are intending to lay out a second earth antenna soon, which will hopefully allow us to better point the cardioid towards the source and away from the QRN (currently it is fixed at 237°).

Best 73,
Markus