Re: Re: Re: R: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: R: Re: LF: Re: I: Fw: For today the FETs survived...
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 16:16:15 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marco I'm glad you found the problem despite my "diversionary" posting :-)) It is much better to have a lot of possibilities rather than none, even if the possibilities are "impossible". Be careful jumping to 180V ! I guess you need and old fashioned linear supply and a variac.....that could be "exciting".
Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>