RE: LF: EbNaut on LF

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: EbNaut on LF
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:15:31 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you for the signal Domenico

Unfortunately no decode, but this helped me to identify some problems here in my Rx
First is the VAC problem. What I get from 11.904 Alpha at 3.5mHz FFT is a bunch of carriers
as you can see in my grabber (scroll down to VLF screen)

Getting the stronger carrier as reference I calibrated SL sample rate. The result is probably
acceptable, as I have got some peaks from Domenico's signal at the right time slots
This were observed using Show_ramsys. But the peak is wide and not a sharp mark as shown
in the examples provided by Markus, which have been my routing map (thank you !)

I think the best file is 04242231 and produced this graphic in Show_ramsys

Using some frequency shift in the decoder I got the peak almost centered

But the decoder produced no message

This peaks can only be seen in the files with FFT recoded at time slots xx:00 and xx:30
And even not in all the files but just five. The converted wav can be found here if there is interest in squizzing it

There is also a problem with the time of the recordings. I'm not getting the records at the exact hour
and don't know how to configure it in SL. You can see that the file named 04242231 by SL is reported
by EbNaut as starting at 22:26 and suposed to contain a record of 10 minutes, so ending at 22:36

So it may contain just a fraction of Domenico's message, which started at 22:30 untill 22:40 aprox
Is that right ? How can I manage to get the FFT files recorded at the right time ?

73 de Luis
EA5DOM