Re: LF: Wanted: 60-volt PSU

To: Mike Dennison <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wanted: 60-volt PSU
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:48:35 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=FNZcpcXcbvNyLu6o9Nq+AlIQaF7kC4Q61Qf5Q2/psVE=; b=KGk510fdfsecZACxYT+aIlqDfe63PNwV6rAvEMKWfDH758xkm1GNpQL1xMaQAXzX6e SiLG4nvn/CDoRkwqc40IDFL+NjldOKLHAxLRFbOXb2Y2sz4FxdgKUGU/tiz+4Ii6prdy uZPPl00HKPTkVhIVxQRf8bGbZd+WEm0zvgEXIpQU/e+r6a3cA9qgGPkGi/qrIM4mZg9M bw8OjExQ1mhD1WayPv1r3EEuUc9uHGdbmn6hgjLnLpeGUPsq8BpvdB/G7Ng5maetVluO pSS3J5q0fVtF9eeenV4nUn1hVlEITofIIPlbYmSsEPeIG3irPq6q8wqXi5u18oeHQ9nt 0zWw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mike,

I  use  52V  at  57  Amp  HP  SMPS units, they can be put in series or
parallel  with no mods, and i believe addin a negative voltage bias to
the  internal  voltage trimmer pot will allow about 65V out, although I
haven't  tried  it. Hwere are some UK brand new ones, but you see used
ones  for  a  lot  less, but not very often from the UK. They are cool
running  and electrically very quiet. The fan is quite loud though. If
anyone knows of similar amperage variable voltage and variable current
limiting supplies that go to 100V or more, I'd be very interested...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112347590092?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]