Re: LF: RE: EbNaut on LF

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: EbNaut on LF
From: Domenico IZ7SLZ <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 17:29:32 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=U9FmqJoOcT0SIZSgX4kHBAq2pMaA2B2Wbt7G1rcqdAg=; b=atjPds1fFvd/GJPOtTnlxM/cpo9ba5Oqk74mtHYdN5p03CXbdYcmbKUo3Q4t5lSqqW icybGDlzzGhJejZP+SCyOXON1M4Y8J13Wd1iL9g+URApwmdmaX/67M7fNqzF7bfrSrj0 1K1m3I+Alk/DPbANsBB6iBa8rr4SHQnOe9HTLnGL59X3HVWn8IXPXiiJIyoenlAcqn0r FgS4TiySHkOEAKPMKNkmbkp0fDdesTDeJjxX9jOPA8SU1V+A5FIPKc/RDjrI1MWMN6DU tkI9vq7Suf6yzM2NYQvYGvUwnc+v7rw3PrCy8J2QoWbBMCf62+bykTLU5xM1pNTeqm60 dIYA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Luis and all,

glad that my transmissions could be useful for your actual tests. Hope to get a report from you.

Just for information, i'm using the Paul's program "EbSynth"  to generate the BPSK signal using a reference signal of 10kHz from the GPS .

The program EbSynth works very well, it has as scheduler and a useful PTT function for activate my transmitter and carrier some seconds before and after the BPSK.

All transmissions are gone correctly since now. Just the one at 11.30  was delayed at 11:35.

GL es 73, Domenico IZ7SLZ