Re: LF: VO1NA de F6CNI - QRSS 10 MF report

To: RSGB LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA de F6CNI - QRSS 10 MF report
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:21:34 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Joe and Andy for the reception.  Lots of QSB, especially
over the path to Joe. Well done with an indoor recptio, Andy.

73
Joe

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017, F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB wrote:

Hello Joe.

Here is your QRSS 10 report this morning. Sorry not a good report because my MF
Inv L antenna in the garden is now dismounted and I am receiving using only a 1
meter long short whip, base loaded, inside the shack. This antenna is located
just over the top of my FT1000MP receiver... HI !

You can see also an other station using QRSS 3 around 477718 but very weak and
I cannot decode his call.

Best 73. Andy.