LF: last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: last night
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:43:09 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
I had partial copy of DF6NM on DFCW last night in the 0000z hour. Very bright trace on the 6 and N but QSB took out the rest. Around the same time (0033z) I had a Opera decode of DF2JP. Shortly after, QRN came back up to seasonal levels making DX reception impossible for the reset of the night.

I also had good signals as always from WH2XIL CW and QRSS, later WH2XND somewhat weakly on WSPR2 through the noise.

I will continue to RX WSPR2, Opera, and DFCW/QRSS 136.171-176 each night, hoping for a break in the QRN.

I wish we had this much activity during the winter when it was quiet RX conditions...

Paul
N1BUG  160m-2m         DXCC Honor Roll
WI2XTC 2200m-630m Experimental license
FN55mf      ME      Piscataquis County