Re: LF: DF2JP in the Eu slot - DF6NM too

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DF2JP in the Eu slot - DF6NM too
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 00:41:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Ok Paul ,

The upload's to the data bases are automatic , as long as your seeing the traffic via the web . listed on the opera app , all is working , you can run on a non-web linked pc , but you will only see local copy . I dont think the latest version will populate the search list from local decodes , so it will be single mode on 136/477

There is a adif auto qsl function as well , but Ive never used that function, one of the user groups will be able to fill in the gap's on that ..

73-Graham
G0NBD