Re: LF: Last night results and intro

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Last night results and intro
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 18:22:31 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=J/7NBqHbJ2M7ZGEqod0+M3FeehQO4Mmnac+lMgA1yiM=; b=K7rmwBFiUfTvPZWRQoV1fANlDF8SWW87K8p1+fEUuENKDPic0OHVC2fZbh+GBxtYYo bh2psADZSea/JzKixWacEwIzU10P8hEZrAtLTAp3gacgRIDzpIkeQ9fEcxy2sd7KUzl1 tEz/4uPkHiVjRHs4jGTub9qQybB7m/GCQ+7KDW9VmWEMHVwdzWjSTiOSuyl1fwrSPR/1 9gvtDtcbEQjDK9wHFbukBRoYfbm1jIMxcd2/A96qROVNHXkrfmDUpPtr9D7oTv+TxE2v jgyQTuE29J/6O0HbecZV7kn66c/sIWAMxuR0Wyi0kKzuExLa619DTglvA798qHV6DVlp lgBQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Thank you Paul for the report!

73 Warren

--