Re: LF: Re: New carrier on 8270.005 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: New carrier on 8270.005 Hz
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 08:50:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan

Nice to see some signal again < 9kHz, it makes the electricity bill worthwhile.

Your signal 10dB above the noise peaks in 47uHz here. Also a nice line in 424uHz as usual.

I did wonder if with a part of the 2kHz coil defunct and under rewind maybe the resonance was going to be around 5kHz, pre warnings please for any frequencies that may appear and are not currently being grabbed.

73 Eddie G3ZJO