Re: VLF: 16K19A?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 16K19A?
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 22:31:37 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=toHOQGFjptslzDAzYOFi3L6hWHP3ubDKHlYBy2vMom4=; b=ksjs6TvUU8vnj2f3/UC6QKxlBT cdwLicVc0ObK6WhEGR+g9CL23jMD57OSyIsaCtuEQMhFRkJY6iHzL+k7XlKKzMuXazQdlJuaixejD dRcxnaYDVaj680y0LSl1bMdEfnnk2cZ2Ni/tEB/RHdlWayYapWE4XlteaQpe/PaJau6E=;