Re: VLF: 16K19A?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 16K19A?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 22:31:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
...another point: I tried to understand as much as possible from http://abelian.org/ebnaut/results.shtml
16k is convincing.
What about 32K? No significant additional advantage or not practicable for normal PCs?

Also it would be interesting to see graphs for the message success rate = f (Eb/No) for various list lengths. In my recent transmissions i'm playing with the CRC value so that the optimum list length is in a range of 100000. It would be interesting to see which difference a list length of e.g. 200000 makes. In my transmission which is running right now, going from CRC14 to CRC15 would mean a doubling (ish) of the list length. The transmission time would just have been 6 minutes longer...

73, Stefan