Re: LF: Re: HAARP transmision on 23rd Feb 033z ish

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: HAARP transmision on 23rd Feb 033z ish
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 10:34:58 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=J1X7Nn9uQBcJ/YANIuWEFEqxipG5SC8SuLwNSrO555M=; b=IEETq/fGymqhiLPlPEjQ4rVDi1UOHJbN3XvKlQDePs9sVR68081r15JBlJlCx53Bkz mvvgAp+YU8psCRQ424sZkDxXDzB9E4gAAV8zQChZX/d2yKeFyBiwY4Wu+9GoDXwzuQUc 0MipfmCzjYOxKSukY1mhc7tKdPXyfwJ8LH/HOKHwzzzoSoj+hh8SImwESFXHirjlFj8Z SXyZR7xAskOdPHftlE+8oxKfzKzdJa1IzkJoGGsumq8t5zgjUILwLPb+YWpk7MERxcES 41r7zX+t9cDunGT+KMGOJSZhkzcjBAYRLA83ig13o9mgLw4y4//GEtoRCKRkgSkzxkxm RA7A==
Sender: [email protected]
The “baap beep” sound is rather like that of the sirens on emergency service
vehicles in my part of France.

Concerning listening in stereo, I used to have a Stereocode processor which
took ordinary audio from an HF receiver and produced a pseudo-stereophonic
signal (one side higher frequency audio, the other side lower). At the time
there were two weather stations on 160 m – one German one Dutch I think. They
were very close together but with the processor I could separate them very
effectively.

73 John F5VLF

> On 24 Feb 2017, at 18:30, Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> http://kl7l.com/haarp3.mp3

[email protected]

Researching history of RABSON, BLACKSHAW, GAUNTLETT, VERLANDER and ROBSONNE