LF: HAARP transmision on 23rd Feb 033z ish

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: HAARP transmision on 23rd Feb 033z ish
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:28:48 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=6xEAjBu2WTQGq2ueUjrRuXAOMctPk3ss1v3KlLw+rGQ=; b=EXu46aYi7o60iwoDbbtItmeiSJM9G/apmxuXkDPsKmiZPIQqGD+0tv1FA07aiDg8aeiHLUMWajUl47WWJYR0lx6zNYI8jbRSDpC5HBKcskqRPSEh5Tb/1KRTqLaYsGww9Qs04I8+Y+fvAo+5eRJt75osKWQljMt4NA08OepNmjOPqcDIBRiDDQr+VbB6oFf48IYSDbTXrUpysLsav8ygfgEujq5pyuJya5Grb+4tpm2Wh8ozy/QlOjlQcCYTPXRQxYDDwqX2hQZKbQFWWXteeX9ZNL6pN0MsXI3JoUVraOlCTmtVvqAWqXWekDnLVh3FYmnafBieq6vsS4oyN5FFGw==