RE: ULF: 5 wavelengths on the 101 km band? Valid or not?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: ULF: 5 wavelengths on the 101 km band? Valid or not?
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 12:58:42 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1486835930; bh=vIgiTJqFOkSjPup740XmK6PT9/ytW5LIwakBN2I/m5o=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=jYdrFRu4rkVoILVqRih42nazKQ3bh9ukSFRslvQyUA25oP/X4ivKoGcODe7jgLAI0 9Jb/G6I7KcIvZ09o/q1gqFmG/gB2sK+5VP0R+xn3nRzp80amSgLg9atV2UJNEbZZgS vr3r5pPeXSmAgv/wdWfBGeHosX/4XkkQ/M0mFN2KAXZ5atlDy8TDFxrbGa4fq9oLpZ eE3nmQ2wXIhS+zcBK4plHN+7Ydu5p+Qcn+40uNqkoIuLyWEZjbbISdqiGy9HFvP0ZZ lxpjqfLoe/WplBkgAF6NdbAVsQ233AICyW6HLSxXOtAgOsloU6nai72rtYFhEJtZEs /zCrMiyPWAw+w==
Sender: [email protected]
Congratulations and compliments Stefan, Paul and Renato, Markus and Wolf for
enabling and providing what so far seems to be the only published experimental
data for this poorly-understood part of the spectrum and path space. This
5-wavelength result seems like a lone empirical narrowband reference in a 2kHz
- 4kHz, 500km - 1000km wilderness.

- Jim AA5BW