RE: LF: Icom IC706 on LF/MF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Icom IC706 on LF/MF
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 21:03:14 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary,

on DL4YHF's HP you'll find some info about the IC706 (first version,i.e. no MK1
nor Mk2)
on 630m.
http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/mf/mf.html#IC706_on_MF
It would appear that all three versions of the 706 behave quite identical on MW.
My 706/Mk2's output signal on MW looks like Wolf's 706 signal on the scope.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ